"" UPDATE III:
Sexist patriarchal oppressor Vox Day offers a list of suggestions for women bloggers who want to be taken seriously:
No. 2 and No. 3 are the real deal-killers for a lot of women. There is a remarkable tendency of (some) women to imagine that other people are interested in their narrow personal concerns. This tendency expresses itself in the phenomenon of gossip, as well as in that unreadable literary genre, the feminist memoir.""
- 1. Have at least half a brain and demonstrate that it actually functions by not writing egregiously stupid stuff.
- 2. At least 75 percent of your posts should have nothing to do with you or your life.
- 3. Don't post a picture or talk about your romantic life, your children or your pets.
- 4. Don't threaten to quit blogging every time anyone criticizes you.
- 5. Learn how to defend your positions with facts and logic instead of passive-aggressive parthian shots fired off as you run away.
Well I havent done any stats on my blog. It started on the Katrina adventure,
delved into politics and religion, so whats left.
Actually much energy goes onto my gaming blog, regrettably.
but that is actual content.