1. We talk about "individual liberties"
2. We advocate for states' rights
3. We want "to make the world a better place" but doubt it is possible
as long as any Democrats are in office.
4. "We identify with the colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"
5. We are interested in "defeating the Communists"
6. We feel the federal government should butt out of issues such as
drinking ages, procreation ages, driving ages, smoking ages, and
other personal liberties that have been curtailed in last 100 years.