05 February 2007

Still Drinking the Sierra Club Cool-Aid ?



Global Warming is not due to human contribution of Carbon Dioxide

Global Warming:


The Cold, Hard Facts?

By Timothy Ball
Monday, February 5, 2007


Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive
background in climatology,



Its been sung before. Let me remind you of the previous verses to the sicko song: DDT, Greenhouse Gasses, Freon, Aerosol Cans, CFCs, etc. etc. I'm not sure who all's pushing truth, but the mainstream media and PBS and the History Channel even are giving out free samples of Kool-Aid. Do you believe in Global Warming ? Does that sound like a science question to you ?

No comments: