02 September 2005

RAMBLING REBUILDER

WAYS & MEANS down to NEW ORLEANS

Seems like I'll be going with PBA
Disaster Relief Group, a local Virginia org.
that has helped in many hurricanes before.
I worked with them a little after Isabel.
People helped us after our hurricane,
time to go pay it forward....

They say I'm going to Picayune, MS. The men I'll be
working with have experience, and that's good, a lot of
them are retirees. Hopefully some of their wisdom will
rub off on me. They cycle work teams in and out, so
I'll be able to freshen up periodically.

More definite helpers: Thea H, Jack H, Steve S. Jyl K.
Thanks is too small a word.

these people have offered money, tools, guns, and prayers
for me to have while I'm down there!
Somehow I think all of those items will be useful.

No comments: